BandaAncha.eu

• 🔍 en 📰 artículos ⏎
  • 🔍 en 💬 foros ⏎
  • 🔍 en 👇 este 💬 foro ⏎
  • 🔍 en 👇 este 💬 tema ⏎
Regístrate Regístrate Identifícate Identifícate
ADSL

Need help: how to modify phone settings!

BocaDePez
BocaDePez

Hi there,

I'm from Italy. First of all sorry, I don't speak spanish....

I have a Huawei HG553 with spanish firmware B21. Everything works fine, but I have a little issue with phone1 e phone2 connection. I use a E172 key connected to the router and I get the GSM line through that doors with no problem at all. If I use an analog phone connected, it works perfectly. But, instead of having an "italian" tone I get a differente one, a continuos tone (it's the spanish standard?) that my alarm machine doesn't recognize. The result is that it doesn't dial at all! I tried with the italian FW (B36) and it works perfectly, so my goal is to use the settings of the phone of the italian FW to the spanish version of FW.

Do you think it's possible? Is there a way to change the phone settings in the spanish versione of the FW?

Thanks a lot, by from italy.

Roberto

Ari

Hola a todos,

Soy de Italia. Primero de todo disculpas, no hablo español...

Tengo un Huawei HG553 con el firmware B21 español. Todo funciona perfectamente pero tengo problemas con las conexiones phone1 y phone2. Tengo un modem USB E172 conectado al router y obtengo línea GSM sin ningún problema. Si utilizo una línea analógica, funciona perfectamente. Pero en vez de tener el tono "italiano", obtengo uno diferente, un tono continuo (es el standard español?) el cual mi alarma no es capaz de reconocer. El resultado es que la alarma no es capaz de marcar. He probado con el firmware italiano B36 y funciona perfectamente. Así que mi objetivo es utilitzar la configuración del teléfono en el firmware italiano en la versión española del firmware.

Creeis que es posible? Hay alguna manera de cambiar la configuración del teléfono en la versión española del firmware?

Muchas gracias, desde Italia.

Roberto

Saludos :)