BandaAncha.eu

• 🔍 en 📰 artículos ⏎
  • 🔍 en 💬 foros ⏎
  • 🔍 en 👇 este 💬 foro ⏎
  • 🔍 en 👇 este 💬 tema ⏎
Regístrate Regístrate Identifícate Identifícate

File Server Router SMC Ya.Com Total.(USB)

BocaDePez
BocaDePez

Como el router que entrega Yacom tiene un puerto USB se le puede conectar una Memoria Flash o un Disco Duro y compartir archivos entre los Ordenadores de la Red.

He leido por el foro pero no acabo de ponerlo en marcha al 100%.

Como FTP Server y como Web FTP Server logro ver y abrir los archivos, pero o no me los deja copiar, o no me reproduce Mp3 en uno de los modos.

ComoFile Server no soy capaz de hacerlo funcionar.

Es posible acceder por internet a los archivos de los Servers sin estar en la red?

Me puede alguien explicar las diferencias entre los distintos Servers?

Gracias.

USB

IAD Box supports the USB Host controller function. You could enable this function and plug-in your USB device to share it with other people via network. The supported USB devices include:

• USB mass storage: hard disk, flash disk or single slot card reader, up to 1 device.
  • USB printer.
  • USB-Hub: up to 1 device.

After you plug-in the USB device into IAD Box. You may click "Update Status" to see the device information in the "Current USB Device Status" table.
Three different file system formats are supported: FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32, and up to 4 partitions could be activated at the same time. For your convenience, IAD Box will activate the first 4 partitions automatically when you plug-in an USB storage device. If you have more than 4 partitions in your storage device, you could "Deactivate" some unused partitions and "Activate" other partitions you would like to use. Please activate the partitions before you configure the "File Server", "FTP Server" and "Web FTP Server".
Warning! If you would like to unplug the USB storage, please click "Safely Remove" button in the "Current USB Device Status" table to make sure all un-saved data have been written into disk completely. Directly unplugging device may cause your USB storage crash.

Enable USB function

Current USB Device Status:

Kingston (DataTraveler 2.0) connected with 1 Partitions
PartitionSharing StatusConfigure
1. FAT32File Server(Kingston), FTP(anonymous,Ortox), Web-FTP
Printer Disconnected

File Server

This page allows user to configure the File Server features to share files with desktops/laptops using Windows® 95, 98, NT 4.0, 2000, XP or other OS supporting NetBIOS/SMB protocol. If you have hard drive or flash disk connected to USB port, you may create sharing folder by specifying which device and directory(path) you would like to share. Then set some other parameters: username, password and security level for each shared resource.
After you've configured the folders and enable the File Server function, you could access the folders by typing the following URL in the IE browser or Windows Explorer:

• \\(IP-Address).
  • \\(IP-Adresse)\(Folder name).
Ex.: \\192.168.2.1
Ex.: \\192.168.2.1\partition1
If you would like to access the USB storage from the WAN side, you need to enable the "Remote Access" parameter and can only use the WAN IP address to access IAD Box.
Enable File Server function
Server Name
Server Description
Group Name
Remote Access
Sharing Folder List (up to 16 folders):
Sharing FolderPathConfigure
KingstonDevice: Kingston (DataTraveler 2.0)
Volume: KINGSTON (FAT32)
Path: \Formula V
BocaDePez
BocaDePez

Tal vez si le instalas la última versión del firmware te funcione mejor. Yo la tengo y me funcionan bien, mejor que antes, esos tres servers... dentro de mis limitados conocimientos sobre la materia.

Y me imagino que se puede acceder a esos ficheros fuera de la red local marcando la casilla Remote Access...