Banda Ancha EU

Comunidad de usuarios
de fibra, móvil y ADSL

hosting en interdominios
50 lecturas y 39 respuestas
  • Cerrado

[Editado 18/06/07 13:43]

DSL connection with no coverage from Telefonica! what to do?

Hola todos

I'm an Italian and I just arrived here

End of june I will be moving in my apartment (now I'm in a hotel), where I will have to live for 1 year at least. So the owners of the apartment gave me the telephone number they have from Telefonica. They have Telefonica line, but they make the phone calls though Tele2. They do not have DSL. Yesterday I checked on Telefonica and this number doesn't have any possibility for ADSL. The village is quite small, but I'm sure there is 1 hotel with Internet and checking by street two houses southern from mine have the possibility for DSL with telefonica as well. As usual I checked with other companies and all of them are saying that the phone number is covered by dsl and they propose 1 Mb and 3 Mb. Jazztel offers until 7 Mb for a high price (120 Euros per month) I guess no way for Euskatel since they do not cover my area and no way with Ono since Euskatel is here in Pais Vasco. I checked on this site (www.adslnet.es) and it seems to be some usuarios on Armintza (the small village) which seems quite near to the telephonic station as well. Do you think I can have DSL as well asking Telefonica or which are the steps you suggest??

Please I'm a mac user at home and I have to work with PC all day at work is so painful.......I need to use a bit my mac at least at home!

Cheers

Este tema es antiguo y puede contener información obsoleta. Abre un nuevo tema para publicar tu mensaje.
    • Cerrado

If Telefonica don't offer you ADSL, other providers do, and…

If Telefonica don't offer you ADSL, other providers do, and near the house there are ADSL connections, you have DSL coverage but you live far away of the phone's central, your line is very very old or bad, or that central is too small.

You have other alternatives like Yoigo (It's not like dialup, it's 3G) but they are new and I'm sure that dont cover your village, other good option is Vodafone HDSPA, for 40€/Month you have unlimited traffic, at 1Mbps, but after the first GB the speed goes down, I dont know the offers of movistar and orange but I guess that are similar, also you can try with LMDS providers or sign up in other ADSL provider (like http://acceso.ya.com/ or http://internet.orange.es/) or calling Telefónica for know what's the problem and if it have solution.

And you are in Europe, maybe we haven't good Internet connections but you haven't any education.

• Cerrado

[Editado 19/06/07 09:15]

Guys You took it that bad! I come from USA (like 2MB 5 years…

Guys You took it that bad!

I come from USA (like 2MB 5 years ago for 30USD), Italy (2MB 4 years ago for 45 Euros), Germany (20MB for 60 euros) and then here.......

After three days I still do not know if I can get the connection. If I call telefonica they say no, if I call Jazztel, Orange or whatever else they say yes..........is that normal for you?
        If it is no it is no, if it should be yes then yes......
        Yes we are in Europe.....ever tried to do not speak spanish too much and try to adress people here in any other language? Actually I can speak Italian, French, English. My girlfriend worked in Germany and she speaks german pretty well......
        I do not know in your region, but here maybe 2% can understand english and when I talk italian (which by the way is so similar to spanish......I can understand you writing spanish, I do not see why u can not understand me writing Italian.....). I do not know guys is not that easy to get a spanish course as you arrive (u have other problems to solve.....flat to rent and other stupid paper) and burocracy with telefonica is not that easy for me....

So I BEG YOUR PARDON for what I said but it was mainly because no one can help me down and I started to get frustrated.......

Anyway
        Cheers

Micky

• Cerrado

Can u read the post before? I just replied..... I BEG YOUR…

Can u read the post before?

I just replied.....

I BEG YOUR PARDON!

Please read my posts!

Anyway if I need education, maybe you need a better customer service from time to time.........I will take some classes of education and self control and you will gimme a better customer service?

Cheers!

• Cerrado

Several people generally grouoped in 1 department that deals…

Several people generally grouoped in 1 department that deals with questions and problems of a customer or a potential one. Actually on each company I have been liquidated in 5 secs without knowing anything new...

If I go to a service they are supposed to convince me by some technical advices...don't you think? or just buy everything on internet and then you do not need any thing, but I guess the cost should be cheaper, because you do not have to pay a customer service department!

Cheers

• Cerrado

But this web is not a costumer service :-P The best option…

But this web is not a costumer service :-P

The best option for you is Yoigo, if you have a DSL connection (like Jazztel, Orange,...) you can have a l,ot of problems (disconnections,...) that's why Telefonica does not dive a connection

Regards ;-)

• Cerrado

Ok dc happen anyway. I can get lucky and do not get too many…

Ok dc happen anyway. I can get lucky and do not get too many trouble so I will try to go with them. Yoigo is pretty slow as I told here before. Better a flat rate and dial up instead I guess.

Just one question for people using internet here:

Is Telefonica improving the lines? That will take a while (like 5 years maybe)? Now most of Europe north regions are going to 120 Mbps make ADSL2+ obsolete already. What is the deal of investing more money in a technology that will be old in 1 year? Why is not Spain investing in Wi max? You can connect every one and you are not linked to cable or Telefonica willing to put more cables or whatever they need to imrpove the service......

• Cerrado

No tengo ganas de esforzarme con el Inglés. Si quieres Wimax…

No tengo ganas de esforzarme con el Inglés. Si quieres Wimax posiblemente lo tengas con Euskaltel ¿lo has consultado? http://www.euskaltel.es/web/home_int_particulares.jsp?linea=internet&producto=Internet_banda_ancha_wimax_residencial&seccion=3&acceso=directo

Por otro lado, si tienes varios operadores que te ofrecen ADSL (Orange, Jazztel...) ¿por qué no lo contratas con ellos. o con Tele2 ya que sois clientes?

Por otro lado, acabas de llegar y ya te permites hacer comparativos del servicio en España... ¿y lo dice un italiano?. Creo que te sería más útil empezar preguntando... y no opinando cosas que no conoces...

¿qué tal cobertura teneis en pequeños pueblos de italia?, ¿os llegan también los 120 mb y el wimax hasta la puerta de todas las casas..?,

Otra cosa más... ¿has comprobado con Yoigo si tienes cobertura HSDPA?

Y venga...relajate y disfruta de Euskadi que me parece que los que estén a tu alrededor se lo vas a poner difícil.

• Cerrado

[Editado 20/06/07 09:17]

Jo no tengo ganas de sfrozarme en un otro idioma prova a…

Jo no tengo ganas de sfrozarme en un otro idioma prova a comprender mi italiano

No Wimax nella mia zona, niente. Adsl c'e' nella mia area e alla mia via fino al numero 3. Io sto al numero 7. Usando il programma che trovo su adslnet.es questo mi da copertura con una velocita' massima ottenibile sulla mia linea di 2.3 Mbps. Sto a 3900 metri dalla centrale di Urduliz. Che Telefonica arrivi fino al numero 3 e non al 7 mi pare una cazzata, che non diano altri servizi mi pare una cazzata.
                        Euskatel es mierda! Nessuno mi sa dare una risposta se possono o non possono farlo

Since I can understand your castellano I hope you can understand Italian.

Once more:

hospitality means try to get a person feling like home. I do understand you can not talk Italian, but at least English or another language....at least for the first time.....that is education I guess...then will be my turn trying to do all my best to get accostumed here (means starting to know your story and your language and so on...). That is the best education I know. Actually what about if tomorrow you have to go to Germany for working and they refuse to talk to you in english?

• Cerrado

Many literate people around here are able to extract words…

Many literate people around here are able to extract words and meanings from most written roman languages, but maybe they're not fluent in English. Geee, some other people aren't even able to write in their own Spanish. Just don't get too suspicious about it.

Anyway, if I understand your Italian over there, you say that Telefonica is able to bring ADSL to your same street up to number 3, while you're living at number 7, some metres away.

First things first: ALL phone companies are a piece of shit, and yes, we're are in a country where monopolies don't care at all about customers and government regulations.

If your landlord/landlady moved the phone calls to Tele2, maybe Telefonica is boycotting your Internet connection because of that. You'd better talk to any other ISP, with independent data lines (Jazztel, for instance) and wait. Anyhow, you won't get ADSL earlier than 30 days.

• Cerrado

[Editado 20/06/07 14:16]

That's a bit of a conspiracy theory, isn't it? :P He says his…

That's a bit of a conspiracy theory, isn't it? :P

He says his line is about 4km long. That should be fine for 1mbps, but as I said, telefonica has their own database, and it is not strange they say he can't get dsl (4km for them is a risk). At that distance, availability can change from a line to another. I don't think it is because of their tele2 service for voice. Heck, that's only voice service, many people have that.

And nowadays, it doesn't take more than 10 days if you're reselled. And if he signed up with telefonica directly, in 3 days he'd have service.

-----------------

Un poco de teoría de la conspiración, no? :P

Dice que su línea tiene más o menos 4km de longitud. Eso debería estar bien para 1mbps, pero como dije, telefonica tiene su propia base de datos y no es raro que con esa distancia no le dejen contratar adsl (4km es un riesgo para ellos). A esa distancia la disponibilidad puede variar de un par a otro. No creo que sea por tele2.. joer, eso es solo servicio de voz, mucha gente lo tiene..

Y hoy en día, un alta no tarda más de 10 días en revendido, y si contratara directamente con telefónica, en 3 días tendría adsl.

• Cerrado

Do not know guys I signed up today with Orange. As reported…

Do not know guys

I signed up today with Orange. As reported by customer there the line for 1 M is having a velocity of 95 KB/s (which is approximately 0.7 Mbps a little more). I have discoeverd other people going around that obtained ADSL from Orange or others whilst Telefonica said no way. If Telefonica do not want to put ADSL on your flat I do not see why they should stop other companies in selling it. Always on the adslnet.es the software (which the webmaster told me is based on the technology Minister papers) told that I can have a maximum real speed of around 2 Mbps (ideal is 2.5 Mbps). Anyway, coming back......no way to get a Wimax (and this is quite strange) no way to get cable (Euskatel doesn't mind about).....I hope the situation with the years will improve anyway!

• Cerrado

I think that Telefónica isn't afraid about loss a client,…

I think that Telefónica isn't afraid about loss a client, they have millions of them and they only install the line if they know that it would work perfectly (If it dont works well, it may damage their image), but they love that other providers can install them because if it works bad, it'll damage the others providers image... it's only my opinion. The monopoly of Telefónica is based on its reliability, much people prefers pay 40€+VAT/month for 3Mbps instead 20€+VAT/month for 20Mbps because they don't trust other suppliers.

Salu2!!

OT: It may sound stranger but it's almost impossible for me to understand written Italian, but I can understand very well spoken Italian :?

• Cerrado

Oh my...... that is really strange! I can understand better…

Oh my......

that is really strange! I can understand better written spanish since I have the time to think about than spoken one!
                                  Anyway I hope that more Wimax will be added in the future or someone is putting more cable and more DSLAM since in 2 years 2 Mb will be nothing really and every one is doing more complicated web pages that takes a lot to charge on your computer!

• Cerrado

So I will try to get Orange actually I saw yesterday that…

So I will try to get Orange actually

I saw yesterday that actually for the number 3 of my street there are no limitations by telefonica (so you can get 3Mbps or 1 Mbps), so it is stupid that 100 m downstream you can not get anything. It could be a problem with the number of DSLM slams? Anyway I would have exected more help from them, like......ah we can see that the number 3 is covered....let's make a Wifi connection to get to you for 100 meters! Also more downstream to me there is the ayuntamiento of Armintza, can be they are not covered? And again there is an hotel far away from me and downstream which has DSL, I did not ask them which one....
                                    I would have expected more help anyway from Telefonica, since when I was in the USA when you need something after 10 mins there are 10 companies calling you trying to solve your problem to get the customer and get more money....
                                    Here (in Europe in general) no company seems to care. You are willing to pay, but they are not offering you any way out!!!

• Cerrado

Wimax and LMDS providers in Spain usually only cover very…

Wimax and LMDS providers in Spain usually only cover very rural zones with no other alternatives because is hard to install LMDS centrals in places with tall builds (literally, you must see the antenna from your house to have it. WiMaX have less restrictions but it also have some ones) and if there are some alternative, users preffers other technologies...

Also it seems that other providers are installing more DSLAM in less populated zones, I've heard that Jazztel have DSLAMs in some small villages near big cities.... but almost ever, in villages, towns and small cities Telefónica is the only way. Telefónica is raising the speed (very slowly) at least, now they are changing the basic ADSL speed from 1Mbps to 3Mbps and when I signed up my first ADSL (2.5 years ago), it was 256Kbps, I think/wish that we will have 6Mbps in 1 or 2 years...

Also Telefónica is about to offer up to 50Mbps this year, but only in big cities... and I think that it will be very expensive (like all Telefónica-related things), maybe cheaper than Telefónica's 20Mbps because they are installing it on particular buildings and their 20Mbps are principally thought for companies.

Salu2!!

• Cerrado

[Editado 20/06/07 18:47]

Just a note, ADSL with PPPoE (which orange uses, as well as…

Just a note,

ADSL with PPPoE (which orange uses, as well as most carriers) has an efficiency of 85.6% over the sync rate. The downstream sync rate is 1024kbps, that means that the max speed you will get will be 1024000*0.856/8/1024= 107kiB/s. And that is what you will get from most sites :P What I want to show is that not getting exactly 1mbps is fine, because the adsl standard is not very efficient, much is lost due to the ATM protocol.

Good luck!

-------

Solo un comentario,

ADSL con PPPoE (que usa orange, junto con la mayoría de compañías) tiene un rendimiento de 85.6% sobre la velocidad de sincronización. La sincronía de bajada es 1024kbps, lo que quiere decir que la máxima velocidad que vas a conseguir es 1024000*0.856/8/1024= 107kiB/s. Y es precisamente lo que conseguirás desde la mayoría de servidores :P Lo que quiero que veas es que si no consigues justo 1mbps está bien, porque el estándar tiene un rendimiento bajo.

buena suerte!

• Cerrado

because this is a country of leechers! the others ISPs resell…

because this is a country of leechers! the others ISPs resell the telefonica´s networks, and practically nobody wants to spend anymore.

don't matter about your comment about Africa or third word. the most users of this forums think the same, but if this words are said by a foreign, then someone may feel angry.

Sorry for my english.

---------------------------------------------------------

¿así que os jode que los de fuera reconozcan que la banda ancha en españa no está expandida, eh? pero si somos nosotros los que lo decimos no importa, verdad?

pues la verdad es que a mi SI que jode, pero no es para ponerse así.

• Cerrado

I can understand every one here can get nervous about my…

I can understand every one here can get nervous about my comment, but if you think about the situation of DSL is not really bright. Telefonica do not have any interest on that (as Telecom in Italy....that is why they are similar) and probably all the problems arose since even in Spain there was not a real liberalization. So Telefonica is still owning all the cables and there is not a real concurrency.
                        As for my point of view regarding Italy and Spain for internet access they are as a third world country, with the worst side that in Africa they are poor, but in these countries is the market that makes the law. Until Telefonica and Orange or whatever will make more money in selling mobile phones they will never mind about internet usage evolution. BTW I guess that here in Basque country ONO can not get since Euskatel (which is making a bad service) is also getting help from the region, making impossible for other cable companies to fight against in a fair market.

Sorry again for having called you Africa, but it was not a racist comment as I said. It was more a lack of complete organization.

• Cerrado

BocaDePez BocaDePez
                          It is very strange not to have Adsl connection from…

It is very strange not to have Adsl connection from telefonica but for Jazztel and the others yes. Ok I think that the your line is from Tele2 (I read some post before) so pehaps your problem is there that tele2 can not do the service of Adsl, in Spain normaly the 99% are from Telefonica, could you ask to return to telefonica the line? perhaps that will solve your situation.

Anyway if you live in little village with no Adsl service you can try to use the mobile network, that means Yoigo Vodafone, that is good for most of the applications, not for p2p of course, but for chating is good, and the last idea I give you is Skydsl that is connection by Satellite in those forums you will find information about that and is not too much expensive the address is http://www.teles-skydsl.com.es/

• Cerrado

I will try to answer this strange question by having talked…

I will try to answer this strange question by having talked to several people around in different companies.

So the problem is that Telefonica is offering a minimum of 1Mbps. When he can not get the speed Telefonica is selling (like 3 Mbps or 1Mbps) they decided to do not sell it, so even there is a coverage they will say there is no coverage.

The small companies do not mind about selling you 3Mbps whilst actually you can go at 2.3 Mbps, so you can get DSL connection from this small companies. I read a person in this forum or in another complaining he can not get DSL whilst the neighboors were having it with another company....and that is why. So you can have no coverage for telefonica and be connected with Orange or Jazztel or yacom and so on.....

Hope this can help other people, I found out this after 4 days of phoning and talking and visiting stores. I know english will be tha main issue and I'm sorry, but I will try to repost my experience as soon as I can write some spanish.

Cheers

• Cerrado

I still think that your line have a special situation that…

I still think that your line have a special situation that Telefónica have detected but they haven't notified it to the resellers or they assume the risk of install you the line. It's more probable the first, I recommend you to try to sign up in Ya.com, Orange or Jazztel (they think that you can sign up because they use simplified lists whith the centrals that have ADSL coverage).

Also I recommend you to ask Telefónica why isn't possible to get ADSL on your line and if they plan to solve it, if they don't answer you reasonably, visit http://www.usuariosteleco.es/ and ask for help there.

Salu2!!

• Cerrado

[Editado 19/06/07 19:09]

ENGLISH: Sorry I didn't see this thread before... Yes, that…

ENGLISH:

Sorry I didn't see this thread before...

Yes, that is pretty much the situation, but it is a little bit more complicated that that.

I guess it is similar in Italy or other countries, but we have 2 kinds of "reselling". One is just reselling the cable from the CO to your house, so whatever company has to install equipment in your CO for that to work. ULL (unbundled local loop).

You know this is your case when for your phone number you can get the "up to 20mb" packages for 30€, or 1mb for 20€, and so on. That is, much cheaper than telefonica. In this case they don't ever check your line length, they just plug it in and pray.

The other kind of reselling is, when whatever company doesn't have their equipment in your CO. In that case, it needs to rent your cable, and plus, use part of telefonica's IP network. As you can imagine, this is more expensive for the company, who needs to pay telefonica more, so final service is usually more expensive (but still cheaper than signing up directly with telefonica).

You know this is your case when for your phone number you can get 1mb for 35€, and similar prices.

Thing is (bare with me), since this kind of reselling uses a longer part of telefonica's network, most of the time you're stuck with telefonica's quality control. That is, if your line is too long, it is quite probable that you won't be able to get service even with "reselled" jazztel, because telefonica will reject the request. Telefonica checks your line, jazztel checks your CO. That is why each one say something different about your phone number.

Still, try it. Try and get the cheapest one you can get. I recommend Jazztel because they don't have 12 months agreements or anything like that, so you can cancel the service whenever you want without them charging you anything extra. No such freedom exists with the rest.

I am very sorry you're stuck in a town with such poor choice, and plus, possibly far from the CO (this is just bad luck), but this is not really that common, even for Spain. Things are much better now than they were a couple of years ago. I know it's no excuse, but we're not THAT bad, at least we're trying ;)

Hope I made myself clear. To summarize, your town DOES have DSL, but your line apparently is too long for DSL, or so telefonica says. As I said, just try with an alternative operator.

cheers.

SPANISH:

Siento no haber visto este hilo antes...

Sí, esa es más o menos la situación, pero es un poco más complicado que eso.

Supongo que será parecido a Italia u otros países, pero tenemos 2 tipos de reventa. Uno es únicamente revendiendo el cable desde la central hasta tu casa, así que cada compañía tiene que instalar sus equipos en la central para que funcione. O sea, bucle desagregado.

Sabes cuando este es tu caso cuando para tu número de teléfono puedes contratar los paquetes "hasta 20mb" por 30€, 1mb por 20€ y así. Eso es, mucho más barato que telefónica. En este caso no miran la longitud de tu línea, sólo conectan el cable y rezan.

El otro tipo de reventa es, cuando cada compañía no tiene equipos en tu central. Eso quiere decir que la compañía tiene que alquilar el cable y parte de la red IP de telefónica. Como te puedes imaginar, esto es más caro para la compañía, que necesita pagar más a telefónica, así que el servicio final es normalmente más caro (pero todavía más barato que contratar directamente con telefónica).

Sabes que este es tu caso cuando para tu número puedes contratar 1mb por 35€ y precios similares.

La cosa es (aguanta conmigo), ya que este tipo de reventa usa una parte más larga de la red de telefónica, la mayoría de las veces te tienes que aguantar con el control de calidad de telefónica. Eso quiere decir que si tu línea es demasiado larga es bastante posible que no puedas contratar ni siquiera con el revendido de jazztel ya que telefónica rechazará la solicitud. Telefonica comprueba tu línea, Jazztel comprueba tu central. Por eso cada uno dice una cosa distinta sobre tu línea de teléfono.

Aun así, prueba. Intenta contratar el más barato que veas. Recomiendo jazztel porque no tienen contratos de permanencia de 12 meses ni nada de ese tipo, así que puedes darte de baja cuando quieras sin que te cobren nada más. No hay esa libertad con el resto.

Siento que tengas tan poca elección en tu pueblo, y además seguramente estás lejos de la central (esto es simplemente mala suerte), pero no es algo tan común, ni siquiera para españa. Las cosas están mucho mejor ahora que hace unos años. Ya sé que no es excusa, pero tampoco somos tan malos, al menos lo estamos intentando..

Espero haberlo dejado razonablemente claro. Para resumir, tu pueblo tiene adsl, pero tu linea es aparentemente muy larga para adsl, o eso dice telefonica. Como dije, prueba con un operador alternativo.

un saludo

• Cerrado

Quale sarebbe l' opzione piu' facile aspettare l' arrivo del…

Quale sarebbe l' opzione piu' facile aspettare l' arrivo del Wi max che qui a giudicare arrivera' in 10 anni o? Ho provato Vodafone 3G e' peggio del modem dial up credo.....

• Cerrado

Be....io ho la Movistar PCMCIA 3G-UMTS e funziona parecchio…

Be....io ho la Movistar PCMCIA 3G-UMTS e funziona parecchio bene. Nel paesotto dei miei nonni, che non c'è UMTS (ma si GPRS) arriva a collegarsi a 128kbps (curioso già che teoricamente GPRS solo potrebbe andare fino ai 64 kbps.) e se mi avvicino un po a Huesca, che è a solo una decina di km ho rete 3G funzionando a 384kbps.

• Cerrado

BocaDePez BocaDePez

With Yoigo there is no limit ;) 1,2 € per day with no limit…

With Yoigo there is no limit ;)

1,2 € per day with no limit ;)

I have used it and my girlfriend everyday as well, so I'm sure there is no limit ;)

• Cerrado

BocaDePez BocaDePez
            Disgraziatamente la Spagna per cose come questa e ancora il…

Disgraziatamente la Spagna per cose come questa e ancora il terzo mondo....non romperti la testa con questo tema. Prendi l'opzione più facile.

Te lo dico per esperienza.........

• Cerrado

BocaDePez BocaDePez
              Yo voy mucho por Italia, y en el Norte, que se supone que…

Yo voy mucho por Italia, y en el Norte, que se supone que está 'megar super desarrollado', hay pueblos de hasta 3000 habitantes que no puedes usar ni el módem de 56 Kb, así que ves antes la paja en el ojo ajeno que la viga en el tuyo propio.

PD, si escribes en catalán sólo, no veas, si escribes en inglés o italiano, no pasa nada. pues vaya...

• Cerrado

Él se refiere a que si se escribe un mensaje en catalán en…

Él se refiere a que si se escribe un mensaje en catalán en este foro se generan muchos flames, sin embargo si se hace en inglés o italiano (por cierto, idioma que nadie en este foro comprende y me parece completamente fuera de lugar por cierto, porque que lo escriba en inglés porque no sepa español tiene cierto pase, porque es un idioma que aquí mas o menos todo el mundo chapurrea, pero en italiano no) no pasa nada.

Y añado que si viene aquí a pedir ayuda no me parecen ni mucho menos correctos sus comentarios de ¡que pasa que estoy en áfrica! o ... ¡esto es el tercer mundo! (esto último lo ha escrito otra persona en italiano) o incluso que le propongamos alternativas y casi nos tache de gilipollas (con perdón).

Salu2!!

• Cerrado

No way to have a normal DSL connection? Am I in Africa ? I…

No way to have a normal DSL connection? Am I in Africa ?
      I would like to have DSL what should I do since I'm quite sure near there is a Fon user (so he should have DSL) and several spots there have 1 as well? I tried Vodafone but it is damn slow and have a limit for download, so it would be better to go with a dial up, don't you think?
      So please no mobile connections, I'm not good for that and it is too expensive

• Cerrado

BocaDePez BocaDePez

So please no mobile connections, I'm not good for that and it…

So please no mobile connections, I'm not good for that and it is too expensive

Yoigo is not expensive (1,2 € per day, 36 € per month VAT not included) and there is no download limit ;)

• Cerrado

BocaDePez BocaDePez

Think about Yoigo ;) Yoigo is a 3G mobile company and offers…

Think about Yoigo ;)

Yoigo is a 3G mobile company and offers Internet connection. It is very useful and my girlfriend uses it because she has no DSL or cable connection.

The most of the Yoigo coverage is GPRS (very slow, 64 K), but at least you will be able to have a connection in your MAC ;)

• Cerrado

BocaDePez BocaDePez

Hey every body I checked one more with Pagina Blanca I got…

Hey every body

I checked one more with Pagina Blanca

I got some numbers from my street even farer from the central (I'm at 7 and I checked 13 and 15, I checked on google and on adsl.net they are farer from the central which is supposed to give us adsl). They do have the possibility to contract ADSL with Telefonica (I checked on telefonica page). Is that an error for my house? They are supposed to check the distance, but then number 13 and 15 should not contract DSL from them!!!!

I'm trying with Orange, but what to do if Orange tell me that Telefonica is bloking them (not happened already). Do you have any suggestion on who should I contact? Telefonica service is just "mierda" they do not tell anything to you and actually contracting with Telefonica I coould have spared some money! Should I contact one office in particular? What to do?

Cheers

Micky