• 🔍 en 👇 este 💬 tema ⏎
Regístrate Regístrate Identifícate Identifícate
ADSL/VDSL

Cómo abrir puertos?

klinsman

Hi,
cómo se abre los puertos?
Uso Telefonica e el rooter Zyxel.
Necessito abrir unos puertos para el acesso a un servidor en Alemana.

Gracias

Jürgen

PS: I called the Telefonica "Support", and they wouldn't help me or put me through to the Technicos superiores, they said I had to call a technican to my home, even though Technicos superiores had helped me another problem a few weeks back.

When I asked the girl, whether she could speak english she said yes, but she is not allowed to do so with people, with customers like me.
Man, what has the world come to? That is the worst mistreatment of clients I have ever heard about? They deny basic costumer support....

Este tema está cerrado a nuevas respuestas. Abre un nuevo tema para retomar la conversación.
klinsman

Danke Doublethink,
entiendes ingles?
When I open the dos window and enter:
telnet puerta de enlace, no window comes up where you can configure your ports, like described in adslayuda.com.
It helped that I changed my settings to multipuesto. Later during the installation I had the chance to configure the ports, but when I entered the port (1723-1735 - I tried a few variations) and the IP (193.8.69.1 to 193.8.69.254 - I tried a few) (which is confirmed by the server support in Germany) it would not add the new port, but instead a window comes up saying that something is wrong with the IP.
I need this desperately to work.

Thanks
Jürgen

🗨️ 9
Doublethink

I'm sorry :-( I can't help you more, but I don't have the same router as you. I just saw a section for Zyxel in the page I told you and thought it could be useful.

Maybe in the Zyxel Prestige forum (href="http://www.bandaancha.st/foros.php?forid=42) you'll be able to get help, although I'm afraid you'll not find anybody who writes english there.

Viel Glück!

Edit: Forgot to put the /a in the a href :-)

🗨️ 8
klinsman

Doublethink, entiendo espanhol, pero custa me mucho escriber lo.

Alles Gute

🗨️ 7
klinsman
🗨️ 2
klinsman
klinsman
🗨️ 2
klinsman