de fibra, móvil y ADSL

hosting en interdominios
64 lecturas y 11 respuestas
  • Cerrado

Cómo abrir puertos?

Hi,
    cómo se abre los puertos?
    Uso Telefonica e el rooter Zyxel.
    Necessito abrir unos puertos para el acesso a un servidor en Alemana.

Gracias

Jürgen

PS: I called the Telefonica "Support", and they wouldn't help me or put me through to the Technicos superiores, they said I had to call a technican to my home, even though Technicos superiores had helped me another problem a few weeks back.

When I asked the girl, whether she could speak english she said yes, but she is not allowed to do so with people, with customers like me.
    Man, what has the world come to? That is the worst mistreatment of clients I have ever heard about? They deny basic costumer support....

Este tema es antiguo y puede contener información obsoleta. Abre un nuevo tema para publicar tu mensaje.
      • Cerrado

Danke Doublethink, entiendes ingles? When I open the dos…

Danke Doublethink,
        entiendes ingles?
        When I open the dos window and enter:
        telnet puerta de enlace, no window comes up where you can configure your ports, like described in adslayuda.com.
        It helped that I changed my settings to multipuesto. Later during the installation I had the chance to configure the ports, but when I entered the port (1723-1735 - I tried a few variations) and the IP (193.8.69.1 to 193.8.69.254 - I tried a few) (which is confirmed by the server support in Germany) it would not add the new port, but instead a window comes up saying that something is wrong with the IP.
        I need this desperately to work.

Thanks
        Jürgen

• Cerrado

[Editado 8/04/03 12:10]

I'm sorry :-( I can't help you more, but I don't have the…

I'm sorry :-( I can't help you more, but I don't have the same router as you. I just saw a section for Zyxel in the page I told you and thought it could be useful.

Maybe in the Zyxel Prestige forum (href="http://www.bandaancha.st/foros.php?forid=42) you'll be able to get help, although I'm afraid you'll not find anybody who writes english there.

Viel Glück!

Edit: Forgot to put the /a in the a href :-)

• Cerrado

I have another router but i will try to help you. Hope it…

I have another router but i will try to help you. Hope it works.
              If im not wrong, your modem is already set to "multipuesto" right?

Im reading the Zyxel page, and i see you have to open a telnet session. Go to run or "ejecutar" and type telnet 192.168.0.1 (thats an example, you need to put in here your puerta the enlace, to know which one is, open a DOS session and type ipconfig in windows NT/2000/Xp or winipcfg in 98/Me)

Then it will ask you for your username and password. This is setup for your ISP provider, you will have to ask them. You can post here too, im sure people knows, but i have no idea since i have another router.

Once you logged in. You have to select option #15, and it will show you the open ports menu. All you have to do is type the port you want to open, and the local IP of the computer where you want to redirect the trafic that comes trought this port.

Hope it helped you.

• Cerrado

Thanks a lot, the ports are open. Now I have two more…

Thanks a lot,

the ports are open.
                Now I have two more questions:

1. Somebody mentioned the ports (6699 y 6257) . Do I need to configure them? Or does the internet not work properly without them.

There are only 7 ports, and I need them all for another server.

2. In ajudaadsl.com in relation to the default settings there is the following text:

P.D: Si queréis abrir todos los puertos de vuestro router, una buena opción, ya que solo puedes abrir 7 puertos en el router, debéis escribir la IP privada del PC al lado del apartado DEFAULT.

Do I have to enter my IP or the Gateway?

All the best
                Jürgen

• Cerrado

Are you sure you have this IP configured as a "puerta de…

Are you sure you have this IP configured as a "puerta de enlace"? You followed the steps under DOS i told you to know wich one is?

Be sure you arent running any firewall that can be blocking telnet services.

You can try another thing that works with my router. Open Internet Explorer (or any other browser) and type there your "puerta de enlace". I read it is disabled with your modem but maybe it works. If does, you will acceed to the router configuration program via browser.

• Cerrado

I closed down my firewall and still it does not work. Neither…

I closed down my firewall and still it does not work. Neither does puerta de enlace works in Internet Explorer.

????