este es el micro y un resumen de sus especificaciones...
The STi7105 uses state of the art process technology to provide an ultra low-cost, fully featured HD AVC decoder IC. It is a highly integrated system-on-chip suitable for STB markets across all networks (cable/satellite/DTT/x- DSL/IP) worldwide.
The STi7105 is targeted at the latest Operator and CE manufacturer requirements for STBs which utilize advanced HD decoding (H264/VC- 1/MPEG2), and which conform to DVB, ISMA, ATIS-IIF, SCTE, DirecTV, ATSC, ARIB, CEA, ITU, OpenCable and MSTV specifications.
DATA BRIEF Key Features
- Advanced high definition video decoding (H264/VC-1/MPEG2)
- Advanced standard definition video decoding (H264/VC-1/MPEG2/AVS)
- Advanced multi-channel audio decoding (MPEG 1, 2, MP3, DD/DD+, AAC/AAC+, WMA9/WMA9pro)
- Linux, Windows CE and OS21 compatible ST40 applications CPU (450 MHz)
- 32-bit DDR1/DDR2 compatible local memory interface
- Multi-stream, DVR capable transport stream processing
- Extensive connectivity (dual USB hosts, e-SATA, ethernet MAC/MII/RMII, MPX, and PCI)
- Advance security and DRM support including SVP, MS-DRM and DTCP-IP
- DVD data decryption